Thursday 16 February 2012

Event LOVE… Crystal loveliness!

For mum’s birthday yesterday the family gathered at my parent’s house for dinner and cake. The headcount was 13 people and 3 dogs {quite tame for our family really} with ages ranging from 2 to 82. It was crazy and loud but oh so nice to all be together {with the exception of one of my brothers who is currently somewhere in Europe drinking too much beer I am sure; Hi Zac!}.
When mum and I are together however we can never seem to escape work. But in this case I was excited because the crystal towers that mum had been working on were finished…and glorious if you ask me!
I can’t wait to see them in all of their glory at someone’s special event {I am sure they are going to get a lot of love!}





I promise I will get mum to do a blog post one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment