Friday 17 February 2012

Shop LOVE...Love {cushion}

Happy Friday Friends. Is it just me or did this week fly by? No complaints though because it means the weekend is here! My weekend will be bittersweet, one of my dearest friends is moving away {hopefully only until November...fingers crossed} and so today I took a quick break from some of the other projects we are working on to make her a special going away/housewarming present.
So, here it is and i have to say I love it, and it happens another customer does as well {we are now making another 2 for her!}. I hope Miss H likes it just as much as we do...
On a happier note I am headed back to the Eagle Farm Markets on Sunday morning to talk to one of the bakers about a cake for an Engagement party we are throwing in April. But more importantly to hopefully have a Passionfruit White Chocolate Ganache Lamington that I was craving here.

I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment