Monday 27 February 2012

Styling LOVE...all that glitters is Gold!

Happy Monday friends. I am finding it a little hard to believe that as of Thursday it will be March. The year seems to be flying by already. Today I started thinking about what to do next in store as far as table and window displays go. We decided that we wanted something that would give an Easter/celebration inspired look and what we came up with was; Gold. Here was the thought process: Easter - eggs - the goose that laid the golden egg - GOLD. Don't ask how that all linked in my mind it just did. I put together a little mood board for inspiration...

{one / two / three / four / five}
I couldn't wait to get started so I quickly sprayed a glass bottle gold. 
I don't know about you but I love the result, I can't wait to show you all the gold goodness soon!
Thea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment