Tuesday 27 March 2012

Celebrate LOVE...Invites & margaritas

We got some super special mail today...
We belatedly celebrated my brothers birthday tonight...his birthday was last week but trying to coordinate 4 very busy schedules is sometimes easier said than done! When we arrived to pick them up we were hand delivered our invite to their upcoming wedding {I squealed with delight I was so excited!}. The gorgeous bride-to-be designed, cut, folded and stuck every piece of the suite herself. I had been privy to parts of it along the way but seeing it compiled, complete with yellow twine and monogramed seal, the reality hit me...my brother is getting married and better still we are welcoming one of our favourite people into our family {officially!}. The invitations are gorgeous as I am certain the wedding will be!

With all the excitement of birthdays and upcoming nuptials we celebrated with a jug of Midori Margarita at dinner {on a weeknight no less}...and it was delicious!

Thea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment