Thursday 9 August 2012

Birthday LOVE...Our Namesake

Many of you know that our little boutique 'Jean & Joyce' was named after 2 very wonderful women in my life...my 2 Grandmothers; Jeanne & Joyce. Well yesterday my lovely nana Jeanne turned 80 and we are celebrating this wonderful milestone on saturday at a party filled with family and friends. It just wouldn't be a party without photos and bunting...so photo bunting will make it a smash! I grabbed as many photos as I could without her noticing, added some super cute confetti, had them printed and now I am stringing them all together to hang on the night to surprise her! We made some good old fashioned Happy Birthday bunting as well {you can never have too much bunting!}...
Happy Birthday Nana...I hope you have a wonderful night!
Thea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment