Wednesday 8 August 2012

Event LOVE...Props fit for a Queen

Hi friends,
Remember me, I'm the one who used to post everyday, but recently have been pretty slack! I'm sorry, forgive me and I promise to be more diligent from here on out {I hope?!}. We have been pretty busy with invitations and seating charts and save the dates and birthday parties recently and will have lots of pretty things to share with you {as soon as I take some lovely photos of them all}.

Today we were working on some fun things for my gorgeous Nana's 80th birthday, that we are hosting this Saturday night, and thought I would quickly share {even though they are not quite finished...I just hate waiting!}.
We just have to get the dowel rods on the back and they will be ready to go! I can't way to see a photo full of 80 year olds rocking the hipster glasses and prom queen speech bubbles...

Thea xx
p.s. this was our 100th post...yay us!

No comments:

Post a Comment