Monday 12 November 2012

Xmas LOVE...Anytime Advent

So I have been a little bit absent (again) lately and as per my last post (and I am sure the one before that and so on and so on); I'm sorry! Wedding season seems to be in full swing (again) and we are making our way through place cards and menus and seating charts and order of services that we will share in the coming weeks. But what we have been madly working on recently is getting the shop ready for christmas. Every year on Melbourne Cup Day we close the shop, paper the windows and bring christmas to Jean & Joyce. I will post photos of the entire shop tomorrow, but today I could not resist sharing my favourite piece of mum's Christmas handicrafts...this fabulous Advent wall hanging (that could probably be used year round!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment